Eyelash Extension Aftercare
- Avoid any contact with water for 12-24 hours.
- Wash your lashes gently using water daily. Lashes need water to stay healthy!
- Brush your lashes carefully with a disposable mascara wand to make sure they stay in place.
- Get refills every 2-3 weeks to ensure healthy-looking lashes.
- Do not curl the lashes with an eyelash curler. This will damage your lashes.
- Do not use mascara or liquid eyeliner unless they are made specifically for eyelash extensions.
- Do not use oily products on/near your eyelash extensions.
- Do not pick, rub, pull on your eyelashes.
- Do not try to REMOVE them by yourself; please contact a professional for removal.
- Please keep in mind that lashes do shed 3-5 per day as part of our natural lash cycle.