We're reopened! Now Available for Appointments!
All technicians are Barbicide Certified and Barbicide Covid-19 Certified
We are delighted to announce our official salon reopening! Our studio has been working hard during the past few months to update our already meticulous sanitation and safety measures following the local, state, and national guidelines. All of our technicians are certified with Barbicide and are trained diligently to implement our updated safety procedures. We thank you for all your patience and support.
Our establishment has always practiced industry-standard sanitary guidelines. With the current worldwide health concern, we have increased our hygiene awareness and further enforced strict guidelines for all our staff.
What we are doing
- We have private rooms and stations available for effective distancing.
- All beds are at 6 feet or more away from each other.
- Our technician will change their uniforms after each client.
- All of the staff members working are required to pass the temperature check every morning and are screened for any symptoms before working.
- Individual workstations and bed surfaces are wiped with disinfectant before and after each client.
- Masks are required to be worn by technicians at all times.
- Technicians are obligated to wash their hands with soap and water for 20+ seconds before working with clients and are strongly encouraged to use hand sanitizer liberally.
- All employees and clients who show any signs of illnesses, no matter how minor, will be asked to go home until they make a full recovery.
- Disposable tools are not to be reused under any circumstances and will continue to be immediately thrown away after use.
- Lash tweezers are sterilized in a sterilization machine and are thoroughly wiped with disinfectant. Tools are washed with anti-bacterial soap with warm water and placed in a container.
- Our team works together to wipe down all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as our ATM, card machine, countertops, and doorknobs.
What to expect during your appointment
- Please wear your face mask at all times. If you do not have one, one will be provided as a surcharge.
- All clients will be subject to a temperature check.
- If you or anyone in your household is sick or shows symptoms, please reschedule.
- We have hand sanitizers available for you in the waiting room to be used before and after your appointment. We require all clients to wash their hands before the appointment.